Dufrane has been involved in several outages for maintenance at the Lea power plant outside of Hobbs, New Mexico. We have provided support for time sensitive repairs and maintenance, which included welding, cooling tower, scaffold installation / removal and gas turbine repairs.
Dufrane has designed and completed multiple projects in the oil and gas industry ranging from drilling location, construction of tank batteries, design and construction of turnkey frac ponds, which includes civil construction, installation of mechanical systems, floating covers, evaporation covers, small and large diameter HDPE welding, pipeline and pipeline infrastructure.
Dufrane has completed drilling fluid reserve ponds up to 1.8m gallon capacity, including civil excavation, installation of mechanical systems and oversight of the installation of geo textile and geosynthetic liner material.
Dufrane is a Licensed Septic Installer in the state of Texas.
Josh Brooks – Owner, President, CEO
Josh earned a Bachelor’s of Applied Science degree in Construction Management from Wentworth University in Boston, MA. He also studied mechanical engineering at Metropolitan State College in Denver, CO. In addition to his educational accomplishment, he holds the following certifications:
- Massachusetts State Construction Supervisors License. (Unrestricted)
- Massachusetts HIC registered contractor
- OSHA 30 Hour Safety Certification
- Railworks Supervisory Leadership & Management Training
- Security awareness training
- BNSF,UPRR & Tacoma Rail safety training
- New Mexico General Builder’s License (GB 98)
- Virginia Class (A) Builders License(heavy highway, masonry)
Dan Brooks – Vice-President
Dan earned a Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Geological Science from the University of Massachusetts in Amhurst, MA. While attending U of M, he served as a research assistant on the study of the Paleozoic Tectonic History of Western New England.
Mark Peterson – General Manager of Mechanical Division
Mark has 20+ years of construction experience managing projects up to 125 Million USD. Lead project team through preconstruction and estimating phases to construction of the National Enrichment Facility (NEF). The NEF is the first combined construct and operate NRC licensed enrichment facility in the USA. Assisted in redesign activities to streamline process systems for the original facility layout in order to achieve the NEF’s “First Cascade Online” schedule milestone. Directed diverse team of subcontractors, area superintendents, general foremen, and in-house craft. Oversaw all construction activities through all phases of the project. Assisted in developing an NQA-1 project specific quality assurance plan with emphasis on ASME B31.3 procedures for all process mechanical systems, structural, and specialty construction.
Mark holds the following licenses and qualifications:
- NM GB-98 and MM-98 Licensed
- TN MC Class 1 Licensed
- CO Master Plumber Licensed
- CA Master Plumber Licensed
- CA Pipe Line Contractor Licensed
- VA Master Plumber / Gas Fitter Licensed
- SC Process Piping Contractor Licensed
- NC Master Plumber / Gas Fitter Licensed
- OH Master Mechanical Licensed
- LA Master Plumber / Gas Fitter Licensed
- TX Master Plumber / Gas Fitter Licensed
- ID Master Mechanical Licensed
- KS Master HVAC Licensed
- AL Master Mechanical Licensed
- Safety Trainer Supervisor
- NQA-1 Quality Training
Dusty McInturff – Construction Superintendent
Dusty has 10+ years working in the industrial construction environment, with 8+ years spent on the construction of URENCO uranium enrichment facility. Some of his key areas of experience range from high volume concrete placement, construction of pre-engineered metal buildings, structural steel erection, placement of equipment, civil construction in the oil and gas industry and many detail completions of advanced facility systems.